can i get a duplicate copy of my baby scan?

Found 12th Jun 2015
during my pregnancy I was moving back and forth from my parents, looking after them as they are both disabled and poor health. during this time I realised i had my baby scan pictures in my pregnancy folder, which the hospital keeps after the baby is born. I have looked at home for the pictures but I think I left them in the folder. is there anywhere I can get copies from. I spoke to the health visitor a few months ( actually last year) but she still has not got back to me, I phoned her and she said she was busy and that was the next thing on her list. please help, if you have any ideas as to how I can get copies of the scans I really appreciate your help thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskBaby
9 Comments
Why not ask the hospital and find out?
Original Poster
I thought of that but the health visitor said they don't keep the records
a few years ago my mother in law took our photo to work to show her friends and decided to copy it, unfortunately the heat / light from the copier wiped the image! Noooooooo!
Did you take any photos of scan to put on Facebook or share with a friend on phone/camera you might of forgotten about and get a print that way?
Original Poster
unfortunately I didn't
The hospital normally keep all your medical records including the ones during pregnancy, they also take pictures during the scan for measurements. If you ring and ask you may be able to get a copy
Original Poster
1nnocence

The hospital normally keep all your medical records including the ones … The hospital normally keep all your medical records including the ones during pregnancy, they also take pictures during the scan for measurements. If you ring and ask you may be able to get a copy

thanks. I took your advice and phoned. the lady at the desk left a message for whoever is in charge of the records department but I will call myself Monday morning again. fingers crossed. I feel gutted for losing them .
I have just tried to laminate my daughter's scan photo and it has come out black. Did you manage to get a copy from the hospital
Original Poster
sorry for extremely late reply. mot been on hukd for a while. no couldnt get a copy, tried the hospital, home wisitor and midvives.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants