Groups

Can I get a reconditioned Iphone?

Banned
    If I just ring o2 and ask them for one will they have them for sale? Will they be much cheaper etc?

Rep given to all helpers.
    Thanks
    David

8 Comments

They've had the new batch of refurbs come in yesterday so i'd ring them. Are you currently on an O2 contract?

Original Poster Banned

NeilGY;4858604

They've had the new batch of refurbs come in yesterday so i'd ring them. … They've had the new batch of refurbs come in yesterday so i'd ring them. Are you currently on an O2 contract?

No I'm not. I used to be, but now I'm on vodafone!

I know they've been sending the refurbs out for upgrades but i'd ring and ask about them. You can get a refurb 8gb free on an 18 month contract for £ 34 odd a month. I wanted to do it but too long left on my current contract

Original Poster Banned

NeilGY;4858685

I know they've been sending the refurbs out for upgrades but i'd ring and … I know they've been sending the refurbs out for upgrades but i'd ring and ask about them. You can get a refurb 8gb free on an 18 month contract for £ 34 odd a month. I wanted to do it but too long left on my current contract

Would I not be able to just buy one and then unlock it? Or will they force me to sign up to the contract? Thanks for the info so far btw!

Never thought of trying that with the refurbs to be honest, i doubt they would though. I'm trying to resist the iphone for now (for a few months anyway while my contract runs down), it's bound to be cheaper by the summer if the rumours of a new iphone are true..........easier said than done though!

Original Poster Banned

NeilGY;4858783

Never thought of trying that with the refurbs to be honest, i doubt they … Never thought of trying that with the refurbs to be honest, i doubt they would though. I'm trying to resist the iphone for now (for a few months anyway while my contract runs down), it's bound to be cheaper by the summer if the rumours of a new iphone are true..........easier said than done though!

I will give it a try anyway. Thanks for your time!

Could you let me know how you get on? Thanks

Original Poster Banned

NeilGY;4859148

Could you let me know how you get on? Thanks

I was told they don't offer them for sale. They only offer the payandgo ones or the contract option.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions