Can I get a website verified and added?

Found 18th Dec 2017
That's my question, I am an Embassador for a website that sells beard products and beauty products and we have alot of sales? So my question is are only big main retailers like Sainsbury's etc added

Or can this business be added, as it's like body shop, or is it not that way?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You will be pointed to the contact page at the bottom of this page.
Sells beard products and beauty products and we have alot of sales?

Are you asking us if you have alot of sales?

I am an Embassador for a website
AKA, I get paid to promote "deals" which are not deals.
eslick53 m ago

You will be pointed to the contact page at the bottom of this page.

Cheers eslick - and you're absolutely right.

@oliverkennedy10 - please drop the back office staff a note by using the Contact link at the bottom of the screen.
I know the chap who these emails direct to and he responds to every single one, so you'll certainly get a reply.

Any problems, give me a shout.

Thanks,
cecilmcroberts1 h, 13 m ago

Sells beard products and beauty products and we have alot of sales?Are you …Sells beard products and beauty products and we have alot of sales?Are you asking us if you have alot of sales?I am an Embassador for a websiteAKA, I get paid to promote "deals" which are not deals.

Actually I don't get paid for this I have another job its a personal friend, who makes things and he does sales occasionally so, as a valid business I thought other people may benefit from what he sells, what he sells doesn't benefit me in anyway I just know a lot of people want all natural products with no nasties in them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions