can i get another netflix trial if i use different payment methods?

Found 15th Feb 2012
I used paypal for my first trial, If i use a debitcard will it work again?

1. Misc
  2. Netflix
26 Comments

I suppose it should if you have a different email you could use

It's £5.99 you mingebag !!!

Or you could actually start paying for it you freeloading tramp

zombrex

How many tramps do you know that have internet access?

Original Poster

zombrex

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/6/969bd_ORIG-lol_he_mad.jpg
Edited by: "alanlukeb1" 15th Feb 2012

alanlukeb1

He needs to sort him self out aswell

http://www.funnysigns.net/files/tramp-ahead-sign-400x299.jpg

lol at everyone trying to jump on the op, you all have numerous tesco accounts to get the £15 off your first order and numerous lovefilm accounts stones glass houses comes to mind

the porter

lol at everyone trying to jump on the op, you all have numerous tesco … lol at everyone trying to jump on the op, you all have numerous tesco accounts to get the £15 off your first order and numerous lovefilm accounts stones glass houses comes to mind

Do i? No so SIT THE FRICK DOWN!

Original Poster

I sure feel a tramp using a free Netflix trial on my 42 inch hd tv while using my xbox slim to stream my free film's and listenIng to them through my £300 surround sound makes me^ feel so dirty.

Edited by: "alanlukeb1" 15th Feb 2012

the_mongoose_man

Do i? No so SIT THE FRICK DOWN!

your just angry you need to **** more

Banned

translation :- can i rip off netflix for another free month

Why don't you just use torrents if you aren't willing to pay? Endless free to trials is, in effect, just a coward's way to shoplift.

dxx

Why don't you just use torrents if you aren't willing to pay? Endless … Why don't you just use torrents if you aren't willing to pay? Endless free to trials is, in effect, just a coward's way to shoplift.

So your condoning him to do something illegal ?

dylanjb100

So your condoning him to do something illegal ?

He's doing something illegal either way, be it fraud or copyright infringement. The difference is that with torrents, no-one gains money and no-one loses money. With Netflix, they have to pay money to the content providers each time he watches something, and they have to foot the costs of providing the service. It's a crime however it's done, but at least via torrents, Netflix aren't being robbed.

lol at all the preachers(hypocrites), op think email needs to be diff rather than payment method :P

Banned

alanlukeb1

I sure feel a tramp using a free Netflix trial on my 42 inch hd tv while … I sure feel a tramp using a free Netflix trial on my 42 inch hd tv while using my xbox slim to stream my free film's and listenIng to them through my £300 surround sound makes me^ feel so dirty.

yet you won't pay 20p a day for a service you obviously enjoy and use?

PROBABLY, TRY IT, IF NOT SHET HAPPENS

Original Poster

Thanks for the people who helped anyway and if people really wish to know I got a free trial of uk netfilm and want to use the American one then decide wether to get Netflix or lovefilm.

Banned

alanlukeb1

Thanks for the people who helped anyway and if people really wish to know … Thanks for the people who helped anyway and if people really wish to know I got a free trial of uk netfilm and want to use the American one then decide wether to get Netflix or lovefilm.

you can use your uk account with us netflix, no need to try to cheat them

Any way to corrupt the system, go for it

the porter

lol at everyone trying to jump on the op, you all have numerous tesco … lol at everyone trying to jump on the op, you all have numerous tesco accounts to get the £15 off your first order and numerous lovefilm accounts stones glass houses comes to mind

Is it possible to get the Amazon gift voucher for the free trial multiple times with different accounts?

alanlukeb1

I sure feel a tramp using a free Netflix trial on my 42 inch hd tv while … I sure feel a tramp using a free Netflix trial on my 42 inch hd tv while using my xbox slim to stream my free film's and listenIng to them through my £300 surround sound makes me^ feel so dirty.

only 42 inch? that's small these days

listing your stuff like that is the kind of thing a 14 year old does, that or you've only just saved up enough to buy them

as for your question, use your dads card instead of your mothers this time

alanlukeb1

You contradicted your argument by saying you streamed free films along with your 'expensive' equipment.
Edited by: "Gitch28" 22nd Feb 2012

don't know myself but maybe use different email address payment details and maybe ip but don't know i use lovefilm myself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions