Can I get BOTH quidco and refer a friend bonus ( Alliance and Leicester)?

Found 16th Feb 2010
my friend just send me a email states that if i sign up a premier bank account, then both me and friend can get £25 each.

I am just wondering if I can get BOTH the quidco payment (£45) and refer a friend bonus (£25)

any help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

I did the recommendation.

I will never again.

It was a nightmare getting all my direct debits sorted.

They made a complete mess of it.

Does the e-mail from your friend contain a link that you have to go to, or a code you enter during the application process? If its a link, i'd say no as you have to use the link through Quidco to be eligible for cashback, if its a code, then possibly (but check on quidco as any other codes/vouchers etc. may void cashback too)

Banned

Doubt it

Give it a try - I won't laugh when you get neither

Original Poster

dimebars;7859714

Doubt itGive it a try - I won't laugh when you get neither

thats always a possibility i will get none, but hopefully i can get at least one of them

davidn84;7859703

Does the e-mail from your friend contain a link that you have to go to, … Does the e-mail from your friend contain a link that you have to go to, or a code you enter during the application process? If its a link, i'd say no as you have to use the link through Quidco to be eligible for cashback, if its a code, then possibly (but check on quidco as any other codes/vouchers etc. may void cashback too)

its a "unique" web link :thumbsup:

DLM;7859699

I did the recommendation.I will never again.It was a nightmare getting … I did the recommendation.I will never again.It was a nightmare getting all my direct debits sorted.They made a complete mess of it.

can you tell me a bit more about your experience with A & L

Banned

joew360;7859787

can you tell me a bit more about your experience with A & L

Me and my fella decided to go for the cashback.

They told us that it would be simple to transfer over from the bank we were with.

We both transfered then I started getting letters from my bank saying that my mortgage had not been paid.

I went into the branch on several occasions to sort things out and found them very unhelpful.

A&L seem to only want to help on-line.

I decided I didn't want to stay with a bank who could not deal with customers face to face or transaction issues.

I moved back to my old bank.

My fella has stayed with A&L they are ok with him.

He gets quite a good interest rate but he gets paper statements that I don't like.

I do all my banking on-line.

We didn't get any cashback because I left.

It was a couple of years ago, so things might have changed.

DLM, thanks for your post above, was going to move to them myself this week. Will wait for different bank now. (+REP)

Banned

guru_the;7859969

DLM, thanks for your post above, was going to move to them myself this … DLM, thanks for your post above, was going to move to them myself this week. Will wait for different bank now. (+REP)

Its ok.

I had a really stressful time.

I don't live near an A&L.

So it was really hard work sorting it all out.

Thanks for the rep.

Original Poster

thanks a lot DLM for detailed response

btw does A&L respond to enquiries quickly online?

Banned

joew360;7860130

thanks a lot DLM for detailed response :)btw does A&L respond to … thanks a lot DLM for detailed response :)btw does A&L respond to enquiries quickly online?

I am not sure because I don't use them anymore and my fella doesn't have any problems.

To get BOTH the quidco payment (£45) and refer a friend bonus (£25 x 2):
Follow link in refer-a-friend email and copy full web address of page;
CLEAR COOKIES / RECENT HISTORY;
Go to A&L site via Quidco (after logging in to Quidco!);
Paste copied web address;
Complete application process;
Make sure you have read full T&C and complied witrh them!
Be prepared to write to A&L and notify Quidco if they do not track / pay.

I have done this twice in my name and once in wife's name, and they paid out 3 x Quidco, 2 x refer-a-friend, plus the account perks ( if you keep £2500 in the account and go for the 6% interest reward you make £150 gross interest). :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text