Groups

can i get internet on my BlackBerry without buying the BlackBerry service bolt on

reason i ask is that i was told i wouldn't be able to use the internet with my O2 sim card,i had the O2 iphone plan on my contract.anyway when inserting the sim and unlocking it i seem to be able to get ontto the internet via gprs,will i be charged for this or will i still get my free internet??? any help appreciated

6 Comments

You can get internet but you wont able to use the email services or messenger
    should be able to access the web browser though

I think it will just be the push emails that you won't be able to access. I pay for the bolt-on through Vodafone and it's specifically for the push email capabilities.

Original Poster

Abz;5442370

You can get internet but you wont able to use the email services or … You can get internet but you wont able to use the email services or messengershould be able to access the web browser though

spider1986;5442446

I think it will just be the push emails that you won't be able to access. … I think it will just be the push emails that you won't be able to access. I pay for the bolt-on through Vodafone and it's specifically for the push email capabilities.

thanks for this guys,so i will just not get the push emails??? i can do internet np's :thumbsup:

vinylkiller;5442766

thanks for this guys,so i will just not get the push emails??? i can do … thanks for this guys,so i will just not get the push emails??? i can do internet np's :thumbsup:

I'd assume so, as long as you have browsing included in your contract. If not you'd probably get charged extra for it.

vinylkiller;5442766

thanks for this guys,so i will just not get the push emails??? i can do … thanks for this guys,so i will just not get the push emails??? i can do internet np's :thumbsup:

Yup you should be able to!

Original Poster

spider1986;5443550

I'd assume so, as long as you have browsing included in your contract. If … I'd assume so, as long as you have browsing included in your contract. If not you'd probably get charged extra for it.

well i have the iphone data plan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions