can I get married at disneyworld or disneyland paris?

14 replies
Found 1st Jan
is it possible to get married at disney?

14 Comments

Orlando yes, but very expensive

You can but we actually went to Florida, had our Disney holiday and got married offsite at a lovely place instead, we found the idea of actually getting married in Disney a bit like an Elvis wedding at Vegas X)

a disney know?

Disney Florida yes..My son got married there, the wedding venue window overlooks the castle and they had special early access to get pics done inside the park and at the castle.. We had lunch and a private visit by Mickey and Minnie that the kids (and adults) loved.. Very special day.. I think there are special groups on Facebook where it can all be discussed and obtain advise..

Edited by: "staffs1959" 1st Jan

Save yourself a lot of money.
a : don't go to disney.
b : don't get married.

i wouldn't bother tbh, I've heard it's a bit of a Mickey Mouse outfit.

Banned

Just read that as

"can I get murdered at disneyworld or disneyland paris?"

Well it is the same thing I suppose

staffs1959

Disney Florida yes..My son got married there, the wedding venue window … Disney Florida yes..My son got married there, the wedding venue window overlooks the castle and they had special early access to get pics done inside the park and at the castle.. We had lunch and a private visit by Mickey and Minnie that the kids (and adults) loved.. Very special day.. I think there are special groups on Facebook where it can all be discussed and obtain advise..

They've added more venues now, you can actually get married in front of the castle now.

you can get married in both x

YouDontWantToKnow

Just read that as"can I get murdered at disneyworld or disneyland … Just read that as"can I get murdered at disneyworld or disneyland paris?"Well it is the same thing I suppose

​You can't read and you're not funny.

HondaLad

​You can't read and you're not funny.

​+1

why not is there bans on certain things there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions