Groups

can i get my sony vaio re keyed

my puppy has chewed half of my keys an the rest have dust and rubbish underneath so it is making typing very hard and i need to write my essays. is this wrth doing, will it cost alot. where will do it.
    thank you
    jennie

9 Comments

you can pickup replacement keyboards on fleabay quite cheap and its very easy to replace the keyboard

Original Poster

oooh how easy, something a flea brained chick could do.

Just put your model number off the back of your laptop in a google search with the word keyboard.

To keep you going while you source a replacement keyboard just buy any cheap keyboard with a usb connection and use this in the meantime.

Original Poster

thank you

Original Poster

rep left thanks all

Look to be £20 - £25 on ebay for keyboard, easy to fit if you can manage a screw!

jennie-jack;1852512

oooh how easy, something a flea brained chick could do.

easily. with some notebooks you don't even need to use a screwdriver. some just clip into the case and then plug into the motherboard. others you need to undo a couple of screws then unplug the cable. but i've not come across one yet that took more than 5 minutes to replace the keyboard on.

Original Poster

that is really good to know thank you. im looking to buy one now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions