Can I get this perfume cheaper anywhere?

Found 22nd Jan
Committed to buying someone "DIOR - J'adore' eau de parfum 50ml" without realising how expensive this is. The cheapest I found was for around £70.

Anywhere and anyway to buy this cheaper? As bailing out is not an option.

Thank you in advance
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
8 Comments
unfortunetly that is thje going price for this edp.
edt is around 45.

You can always say that you did not realise how expensive it is and would the lady want something different
Your best bet is to search all the online shops that sell it to see if there are any discount codes. I agree with mattsk though, although it may be a little embarrassing I would just be honest and say you didn’t realise how much it was and it’s a little over budget. I’m sure whoever the recipient is they will appreciate any gift. You could also have a look around to see if there are any brands out there which are similar but cheaper?
Try pricespy comparison Site
Original Poster
Thank you all for your really kind and honest replies. Much appreciate.
moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/Cheap-perfume

You could also ask for free samples from stores like John Lewis, Boots and/or Debenhams. Though if it's a gift it might not be very appropriate.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 22nd Jan
Original Poster
LemonHead47 m ago

moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/Cheap-perfumeYou could also ask for free …moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/Cheap-perfumeYou could also ask for free samples from stores like John Lewis, Boots and/or Debenhams. Though if it's a gift it might not be very appropriate.

I have no issues buying it, but would be nice to get the price lower. Your option is very lucrative, but don;t think I can do that.
House Of Fraser are giving £10 off a £50 spend voucher in store if that's any help.
Original Poster
postmang22nd Jan

House Of Fraser are giving £10 off a £50 spend voucher in store if that's a …House Of Fraser are giving £10 off a £50 spend voucher in store if that's any help.

Thank you. Surely helps!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions