Can i give away my TheHut.com £5 OFF code?

I was 1 of the many who got there Hut.com order cancelled for the hoody they had for sale. I wont be using the site and the code expires on the 1st March so wondering if i can give it away for free if anyone wants it?

19 Comments

Yes please.

Original Poster

Ok will PM you it mate lol.

I'll take if Sy changes his. Mind.

Cheers..........going to order my eldest the new Lego Star Wars game tonight. Much appreciated.

Darn! oh well ok I have a hut £1 off code so if anyone wants that let us know.
Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 13th Feb 2011

Syzable

Cheers..........going to order my eldest the new Lego Star Wars game … Cheers..........going to order my eldest the new Lego Star Wars game tonight. Much appreciated.

can only be used off mens clothing (_;)

I wont be needing mine either

Original Poster

Sy i have sent it already to you but i dont think you can use it on games ect just mens clothing lol. If you dont want to use it your free to pass it on to someone who will

We are sorry that we have had to cancel your order as this item proved to be very popular, and by way of an apology we would like to offer you £5.00 off when you spend over £20.00 on Men's clothing, with the exception of underwear and nightwear.

This code may be redeemed once and should be entered at the checkout when placing your order.

choc1969

can only be used off mens clothing (_;)I wont be needing mine either

Ohhhhhh..............in that case i'll forward it to farhadmaster to use. Thanks though OP.

Dealofalifetime- can I have it plz

steev08

Sy i have sent it already to you but i dont think you can use it on games … Sy i have sent it already to you but i dont think you can use it on games ect just mens clothing lol. If you dont want to use it your free to pass it on to someone who will :)We are sorry that we have had to cancel your order as this item proved to be very popular, and by way of an apology we would like to offer you £5.00 off when you spend over £20.00 on Men's clothing, with the exception of underwear and nightwear.This code may be redeemed once and should be entered at the checkout when placing your order.

Thankyou.........i've forwaded it to farhadmaster as he had asked. Thanks again though.

I thought u cud spend it on anything, thanks anyway sy for passing it on!

farhadmaster

Dealofalifetime- can I have it plz

yep give us a few mins while i find it

Cheers

If there is a spare code going wouldn't mind one as want to order a top, thanks.

farhadmaster

Cheers

ok sent

Bully

If there is a spare code going wouldn't mind one as want to order a top, … If there is a spare code going wouldn't mind one as want to order a top, thanks.

I forwaded it onto farhadmaster............if he is not going to use it then he can forward it to you.

Bully

If there is a spare code going wouldn't mind one as want to order a top, … If there is a spare code going wouldn't mind one as want to order a top, thanks.

pm u now

Original Poster

Might aswell rename the topic to "Request: Free TheHut.com Codes" lol

choc1969

pm u now

Many thanks, received
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions