Groups

can i have some advice about lovefilm please?

i saw on quidco you get £15 cashback if you do the free trial, but it also says you must finish the trial, so when should i cancel if i dont want to pay the fees bu get the quidco?
    thanks guys

4 Comments

quoted from quidco

Please read the following before proceeding:

To receive your cashback you must be signing up for your first no-obligation free trial. In order to qualify for your Quidco cashback, you must add at least ten discs in your rental list and receive at least 1 DVD rental by post.

If you use a promotional code in conjunction with this link you may not receive your Quidco cashback.

so only need to recieve one disc then cancel anytime before the trial ends and get all discs returned to them before the end date and you won't get charged

Original Poster

thanks mate

I have done 3/4 of these £15/£20 vouchers and have never reveived any of them. waste of time. let me know if you get the voucher

masterruckus;4183693

I have done 3/4 of these £15/£20 vouchers and have never reveived any of t … I have done 3/4 of these £15/£20 vouchers and have never reveived any of them. waste of time. let me know if you get the voucher

its cashback via quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?99
      2. Biscuit addiction1746
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1014
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?33

See more discussions