Found 23rd May 2009
Hi i am at work at the moment it is quiet so i am offering my help if anyone needs any ask me and i will try and help.
by the way i wiork for B.T so if advise needed bout that as well i can help
just drop me a message and i will do what i can

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
62 Comments

This week's lottery numbers please

Thank you in advance

I want free calls, free broadband free tv. my own personal help assistant and £200 cash back a week for life..

you work for bt? i found some phone stamps while tidying up last week is there any way i can redeem these ? as it seems unfair that bt has had my money for them but post office no longer accepts them

Original Poster

Bill de Sarce;5298071

This week's lottery numbers pleaseThank you in advance

50, 51,52,53,54,55 hope that helps:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5298077

I want free calls, free broadband free tv. my own personal help assistant … I want free calls, free broadband free tv. my own personal help assistant and £200 cash back a week for life..

no:p

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5298087

you work for bt? i found some phone stamps while tidying up last week is … you work for bt? i found some phone stamps while tidying up last week is there any way i can redeem these ? as it seems unfair that bt has had my money for them but post office no longer accepts them

give 10 mins i will look into it can you describe them

do you get free broadband at home or free calls because you work for BT? lol

grahamh1981;5298101

give 10 mins i will look into it can you describe them

its the saving stamps that you used to buy each week and put in book towards your next bill

Banned

just wondering if i could ask this, nothing to do with me just curious? someone i know didnt pay their phone bill and got cut off, yet they still had orange broadband going is this noraml, may get mine cut off if i can still get me broadband without paying line rental

Original Poster

paz2k6;5298140

do you get free broadband at home or free calls because you work for BT? … do you get free broadband at home or free calls because you work for BT? lol

lol broadband for a shiney pound was what i had to pay this year (some people actually moaned about being charged) lol

i have an ear ache, can you cure it please?

Original Poster

sassie;5298158

just wondering if you could ask this, nothing to do with me just curious? … just wondering if you could ask this, nothing to do with me just curious? someone i know didnt pay their phone bill and got cut off, yet they still had orange broadband going

there service will stop in a week or so unless orange are taking over the line.

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5298143

its the saving stamps that you used to buy each week and put in book … its the saving stamps that you used to buy each week and put in book towards your next bill

have sent an email off to some managers for you i will let you know if they send anything back

Banned

grahamh1981;5298168

there service will stop in a week or so unless orange are taking over the … there service will stop in a week or so unless orange are taking over the line.

orange are not taking over the lline, they had this for weeks before paying bill and going back on

Original Poster

loupomm;5298167

i have an ear ache, can you cure it please?

no but sometimes it has something to do with the nerves in your mouth so try a luke warm drink and hold it in your mouth for a few mins before swallowing it may help relieve pain in ear

I need someone to take about 50 screen dumps from an online educational software, crop them in Photoshop and create a Power point presentation using the images. Can you do it pretty please???:p

I could ask you to print them off and post it to me first class, but that would be tad too much I guess:-D

Original Poster

sassie;5298183

orange are not taking over the lline, they had this for weeks before … orange are not taking over the lline, they had this for weeks before paying bill and going back on

broad band does take longer to stop after phone been cut off but it would stop working after a while and it is a pain to put back on and you would run the risk of loosing your number

Can you widen my BB bandwidth? and get me better dl speeds?

Can you find out who they took on when the advertised for a training contract in the legal department last year?? They pipped me to the post!!! Swines

Banned

so the line is left open? so how come you cant make/receive calls

Original Poster

Marina;5298192

I need someone to take about 50 screen dumps from an online educational … I need someone to take about 50 screen dumps from an online educational software, crop them in Photoshop and create a Power point presentation using the images. Can you do it pretty please???:pI could ask you to print them off and post it to me first class, but that would be tad too much I guess:-D

i can give it a whirl for you yes but not at work i would have to do it at home tonight and would print and post if you gave me postage and ink/paper costs though not sure if i have the skill to do it i would happily try.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;5298205

so the line is left open? so how come you cant make/receive calls

in your phone line there are 2 copper wires phone runs from one broadband from the other

Does BT offer compensation for errors on there behalf?

Original Poster

kyalion;5298202

Can you widen my BB bandwidth? and get me better dl speeds?

suggest buying an i plate if you have internal wiring in house that can help with speeds

Banned

grahamh1981;5298213

in your phone line there are 2 copper wires phone runs from one broadband … in your phone line there are 2 copper wires phone runs from one broadband from the other

so they only turn the one copper wire off, then the other at a later stage, why is this?

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5298214

Does BT offer compensation for errors on there behalf?

you need to contact b.t directly i will pm you details of department to contact.
sorry dont want to get into any legal stuff just in case lol

can i temporarily stop wifi connection to laptop but keep tinternet on with cable plugged in - does this make sense??

dd is awake till 2 - 3 in morning so i want to turn her internet off but i want to be online on main comp?

Original Poster

ms2005;5298203

Can you find out who they took on when the advertised for a training … Can you find out who they took on when the advertised for a training contract in the legal department last year?? They pipped me to the post!!! Swines

err i think that would be illegal lol so sorry no

grahamh1981;5298231

you need to contact b.t directly i will pm you details of department to … you need to contact b.t directly i will pm you details of department to contact.sorry dont want to get into any legal stuff just in case lol

haha, no worries, my friend had problems with there line and instead of repairing it, they cut off the line and they were rude about trying to get the problem resolved. :roll:

Original Poster

sassie;5298228

so they only turn the one copper wire off, then the other at a later … so they only turn the one copper wire off, then the other at a later stage, why is this?

no idea about the internal working sorry

Banned

grahamh1981;5298242

Can i help you?

grahamh1981;5298242

no idea about the internal working sorry

that will be a no then - lol

Are you a member of QuidCo?

If so, please vote for me! :w00t:
[SIZE="1"]--------------------------------
Vote for me!
]http://www.quidco.com/images/bday-logosticker.png[/SIZE]

grahamh1981;5298206

i can give it a whirl for you yes but not at work i would have to do it … i can give it a whirl for you yes but not at work i would have to do it at home tonight and would print and post if you gave me postage and ink/paper costs though not sure if i have the skill to do it i would happily try.:thumbsup:

aww, you're soooooooo kind. Rep for your kindness:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;5298233

can i temporarily stop wifi connection to laptop but keep tinternet on … can i temporarily stop wifi connection to laptop but keep tinternet on with cable plugged in - does this make sense??dd is awake till 2 - 3 in morning so i want to turn her internet off but i want to be online on main comp?

yes it can be done i will pm you instructions o.k

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;5298252

Are you a member of QuidCo?If so, please vote for me! … Are you a member of QuidCo?If so, please vote for me! :w00t:[SIZE="1"]--------------------------------Vote for me!][/SIZE]

ok done

Original Poster

Marina;5298263

aww, you're soooooooo kind. Rep for your kindness:thumbsup:

pm me the details and as i said i will give it a whirl

Original Poster

sassie;5298251

that will be a no then - lol

hey no fair i am trying:x

Banned

grahamh1981;5298308

hey no fair i am trying:x

only teasing

but to be fair you couldnt - pmsl

Original Poster

[QUOTE=sassie;5298318]only teasing

to be fair i explained what would happen if the phone was swiched off:whistling:

grahamh1981;5298163

lol broadband for a shiney pound was what i had to pay this year (some … lol broadband for a shiney pound was what i had to pay this year (some people actually moaned about being charged) lol

I'm not surprised that they moaned !!

That shiney pound that you referred to is all that I'm going to spend on doing this evening's lottery using the numbers that you gave me!

So, in real terms, your employers are charging you millions to use their broadband

OK sunshine ??!!

FIRE UP THE QUATTRO

:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72568
    2. Add one, leave one game54415474
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522891
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414671

See more discussions