Can I just order a product from Very like the simplicity of Amazon?

Banned
I've read a lot of unhappy customers' feedback here on HUKD but TopCashBack is offering £17.25 for new Very members and I'd like to use that towards "Super Mario Maker" so I'd get it for £15.74 (the full price on Very is £32.99).

What does Very require? And is it possible to order right away or wait a day or so for the credit check that others have mentioned?

4 Comments

I order everything from Very and have not had any problems. I've never paid delivery as I get it delivered to a collect plus store and pick it up at my convince. If you check very is exactly same at little woods only less expensive. As far as I remember once I set up my account I was able to order immediately.

Original Poster Banned

shawsmama

I order everything from Very and have not had any problems. I've never … I order everything from Very and have not had any problems. I've never paid delivery as I get it delivered to a collect plus store and pick it up at my convince. If you check very is exactly same at little woods only less expensive. As far as I remember once I set up my account I was able to order immediately.

Sounds fine to me then. Thanks.

I wouldn't take a lot of what you hear about Very too seriously. I have ordered loads of stuff from them using vouchers and promotions and never had the least bit of a problem. A lot of the complaints about Very are down to the fact that people don't use the promotions/discounts correctly or get rejected because they have a poor credit record.

Yeah, I use them a lot. With the Collect+, they say 3-4 days but its been next day every time for me. Quicker than home postage, and free!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767486
    2. Bearded chat35
    3. One thing you've forgotten1518
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1932

See more discussions