Can I keep my 1 year free apple TV subscription if I sell the TV box?

Posted 17th Feb
I don't own any apple products but have just taken up the Vodafone broadband offer with a free apple tv 4k box and 1 year free Apple TV+ subscription.

Just want to know if I were to set up the Apple TV to get my free subscription and then sell the Apple TV box (or return it within 14 day cooling off) could I still continue to use the free subscription on other devices (LG TV or on another streaming device)

I also assume the person buying the box would then lose out on the free 1 year subscription ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Tv subscription is locked to your Apple account not tv box.. so you can watch it on any device what does Apple TV and if you have family share on account everybody linked to the family group can use it.. don’t know why you would be bothered about it it’s rubbish.

I can’t imagine the next person being able to get Apple TV free for a year on the product.but just explain when selling. If you send back because your cancelling your subscription to Vodafone I would email and see what they say for clarification. I would imagine product has to be returned as good as new eg with years free subscription..
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 18th Feb
I might be wrong but I think every new account that registers on the Apple TV would get a free 1 year subscription too
Yeah you can get the subscription and sel the Apple TV but I think you’ll need to open the Apple TV so won’t be selling it as new it’ll be sold as opened box.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants