Can i keep my existing number Vodafone to Vodafone?

Found 9th Jan 2013
I've cancelled my phone contract with vodafone and looking to take up a new sim only deal with vodafone (from the awesome sim only deal post)

Just wondering whether i can keep my existing number or do i need to transfer my pac code to another network and then get the pac code from them and transfer back to vodafone?

Whats the easiest way of keeping my existing number?
Community Updates
3 Comments
I had the same problem few months ago. You can actually call Vodafone and tell them you want to transfer your existing number to pay as you go and when it's done and you receive your new sim only sim call them up and tell them you got a pay monthly deal and you wanna transfer your PAYG number to that deal. They did it for me within 30 mins.
I am with O2 they just apply the new tariff (or in your case "deal") to the SIM card so your number will not change, sure Vodafone will do a similar thing.

If you need a new SIM card you can just ask them to transfer the number to the new card.

Edited by: "Legend101" 9th Jan 2013
Legend101

I am with O2 they just apply the new tariff (or in your case "deal") to … I am with O2 they just apply the new tariff (or in your case "deal") to the SIM card so your number will not change, sure Vodafone will do a similar thing.If you need a new SIM card you can just ask them to transfer the number to the new card.

Vodafone won't move pay monthly number to another pay monthly deal. They will move PAYG number though (see above).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions