Can I list items in advance for ebay £1 max fees promotion?

Found 7th Jul
Ebay are doing another £1 max fees promotion this weekend (well Sunday and Monday) and I have quite a few items to list. But I'll be away for both days and don't want to miss out. Is it possible to create the listings and delay their "going live" time so they'll appear during the promotion and I'll just pay the £1 final fees?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
You're thinking of scheduled listings, which I don't think are allowed. Best thing to do is draft all the stuff you want to list, then just list it when the promo goes live.
jamie01526 m ago

You're thinking of scheduled listings, which I don't think are allowed. …You're thinking of scheduled listings, which I don't think are allowed. Best thing to do is draft all the stuff you want to list, then just list it when the promo goes live.

Okay, thanks for that. Any idea what time it goes live?
You can schedule listing to start when the £1 max fee begins, I’ve done it before. Not sure if it’s changed.

34278377-uBVK6.jpg
jayonline851 m ago

You can schedule listing to start when the £1 max fee begins, I’ve done it …You can schedule listing to start when the £1 max fee begins, I’ve done it before. Not sure if it’s changed. [Image]

Maybe you can then, wasn't sure. I'm not eligible anyway
jayonline8518 m ago

You can schedule listing to start when the £1 max fee begins, I’ve done it …You can schedule listing to start when the £1 max fee begins, I’ve done it before. Not sure if it’s changed. [Image]

Thanks Jay. Better get cracking then. I've a lot to do
mickrick14 m ago

Thanks Jay. Better get cracking then. I've a lot to do

Don’t forget to time your auctions to end for certain time and day of the week. I always find more interest in items the first week of the month after everyone’s been paid. Between the hours of 4pm and 8pm. I also like to have my items end on a Sunday as I think between 4pm and 8pm on Friday and Saturday most people are busy and forget to bid on an item they were watching as they are out busy. Everyone’s relaxing on Sundays so plenty of time to shop around online. That’s my way of thinking, maybe I look too
much into things
jayonline851 h, 50 m ago

Don’t forget to time your auctions to end for certain time and day of the w …Don’t forget to time your auctions to end for certain time and day of the week. I always find more interest in items the first week of the month after everyone’s been paid. Between the hours of 4pm and 8pm. I also like to have my items end on a Sunday as I think between 4pm and 8pm on Friday and Saturday most people are busy and forget to bid on an item they were watching as they are out busy. Everyone’s relaxing on Sundays so plenty of time to shop around online. That’s my way of thinking, maybe I look toomuch into things

I always do this too. I never used to as eBay would historically do their maintenance on a Sunday, but that stopped several years ago now.

I find I get more late bids on stuff when they end on a Sunday evening.
I always sell with buy it now prices. Because a lot of stuff I sell is worth a bit, musical equipment, records, and I wouldn't take a chance on an open auction. I sold a pair of pro audio speakers last week for £1500. Can you imagine what that would've been like if they didn't even have a reserve price?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants