Expired

Can I pick up an EE PAYG Nano-sim instore?

Found 1st Jan 2014
Can I pick up an EE PAYG Nano-sim instore, or does it have to be ordered. I have ordered one, but I could pop in to town tomorrow on lunch to get one if they would have them?
I know my friend who switched from Orange to EE a few months ago, went in and all they did was order him one to his home address... Not sure if this was an isolated incident.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Couldn't you just phone them tomorrow and ask?
Original Poster
RossD89

Couldn't you just phone them tomorrow and ask?

Thanks for the sensible response. The same as all of your comments on peoples questions.
Was just asking if anyone knows today as I'll plan something else for lunch if not... If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't comment please.
You could always get a poundshop sim & cut it down?

might be easier and cheaper, just a suggestion
Jbdesignme

Thanks for the sensible response. The same as all of your comments on … Thanks for the sensible response. The same as all of your comments on peoples questions.Was just asking if anyone knows today as I'll plan something else for lunch if not... If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't comment please.

It is quite constructive. If you don't like the answers you get stop asking silly questions.
Original Poster
Huggett93

You could always get a poundshop sim & cut it down? might be easier and … You could always get a poundshop sim & cut it down? might be easier and cheaper, just a suggestion

Thanks, honestly, that would be the best option but it is locked to EE (the new phone I purchased) so i'm stuck with them until I can get an unlock code! I've never been with EE before so hopefully they're ok.
Doesn't EE accept both TMobile & Orange?

Im originally an Orange customer of 12-13 years and now EE using my Orange sim, I would strongly recommend getting away from EE asap. Since they took over its gone to pot
Original Poster
Huggett93

Doesn't EE accept both TMobile & Orange?Im originally an Orange customer … Doesn't EE accept both TMobile & Orange?Im originally an Orange customer of 12-13 years and now EE using my Orange sim, I would strongly recommend getting away from EE asap. Since they took over its gone to pot

What's wrong with EE? What problems have you had? I personally don't like Orange as they screwed me over £50 credit many years ago. But the phone was locked to EE so I don't have too much of a choice. I do like the fact EE is 4G though!
I couldn't begin to tell you the problems ive had with them, everything ranging from serious over billing a total over £270 over charge within 3 months.

Extras being added to bills, poor reception. I live in one of the 4G cities and its poor, losing signal, dropping calls.

Being mis-sold packages, arrogant customer services.

I cannot wait for my contract to expire, I will be running as far as possible from them. We have 3 contract phones with them in my household maybe there PAYG will be bettrr but unlikely. There is even websites set up by disgruntled customers offering help and advice regards to there service
Also have a look at what watchdog has to say about EE
Original Poster
Huggett93

Also have a look at what watchdog has to say about EE

I don't think I want to after that being as I'm stuck with them. Maybe I will do my 6 months with them and get an unlock code. Thanks for the help
No problem
Yes you can get a nano sim in store, and the only reason not to get one in store is if they have no stock, they can also transfer your contacts across to the new sim and again have no reason not to offer to do this, although back them up yourself beforehand incase they lose them, but that's rare, also they can do a coverage check for the signal

hope that helps
Original Poster
rnr81

Yes you can get a nano sim in store, and the only reason not to get one … Yes you can get a nano sim in store, and the only reason not to get one in store is if they have no stock, they can also transfer your contacts across to the new sim and again have no reason not to offer to do this, although back them up yourself beforehand incase they lose them, but that's rare, also they can do a coverage check for the signalhope that helps

Thanks, appreciate the info.
I might just pop in tomorrow if I go into town! If not, i'm sure the one i ordered a couple days ago will be here soon.
I have all my contacts on icloud so I should be able to just transfer them. As for the coverage check, there is no 4G in my area, but they said there will be in Feb. So fingers crossed! Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants