Can i play xbox 360 games on the xbox one?

Found 20th Nov 2017
Hi guys,

i am a very casual gamer.

Wondering if i can use all the discs i have for xbox 360 in the xbox one if i upgraded?

There seems to be 3 versions
Xbox one
Xbox one S
or Xbox one X

I would be looking at the bottom models if that makes any difference.

I have googled which seems to suggest you can but i can not find confirmation if it is the discs you use or have to download them?

Any help much appreciated
Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Some games are backwards compatible. Google "Xbox one backwards compatible games" for the full list.
Original Poster
SJHan2 m ago

Some games are backwards compatible. Google "Xbox one backwards compatible …Some games are backwards compatible. Google "Xbox one backwards compatible games" for the full list.

That is bloody awesome, there is loads! This seals the deal over the PS4 for me
Is this £200 bundle a good price atm ? I have not been following this stuff in years so not sure if it is overinfalted for black friday: currys.co.uk/gbu…868
That’s a good deal , I have a difficult choice to make !
Original Poster
yozzman12346 m ago

That’s a good deal , I have a difficult choice to make !

What choice you stuck on?
adamwilko0074 m ago

What choice you stuck on?

PS4 or Xbox and what model to go for , been out the loop for 10 years on the console market !
Original Poster
yozzman123410 m ago

PS4 or Xbox and what model to go for , been out the loop for 10 years on …PS4 or Xbox and what model to go for , been out the loop for 10 years on the console market !

haha same! Kind of tempting to rock the xbox 360 for another year, still playing blackops1 on live.

Ps4 is looking a lot more expensive atm
Yer I know , but everyone I know have a PS4 !
yozzman12344 m ago

Yer I know , but everyone I know have a PS4 !

My PS4 has gathered dust for 6+ months. Xbox One all the way for me but that's personal choice.
adamwilko00747 m ago

That is bloody awesome, there is loads! This seals the deal over the PS4 …That is bloody awesome, there is loads! This seals the deal over the PS4 for me Is this £200 bundle a good price atm ? I have not been following this stuff in years so not sure if it is overinfalted for black friday: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/gaming/gaming-consoles/microsoft-xbox-one-s-games-bundle-10173376-pdt.html?awc=1599_1511178367_0a9d4f4dccc75356ac50d7bb4d4b9f21&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~HotUKDeals~Communities & UGC~47868&awid=47868

Very good deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions