Groups

can i post a link to my deal and ask why its cold

somepeople should be banned from voting .
    they just do it because they dont like the product and the rest are just sheep and click the cold button

34 Comments

Prices on insurance seem to be cheaper than all the other insurers aswell as they are offering 20% off as well as including a free mot!

Original Poster

:?

designer1983;7572609

Prices on insurance seem to be cheaper than all the other insurers aswell … Prices on insurance seem to be cheaper than all the other insurers aswell as they are offering 20% off as well as including a free mot!

:? thats not my deal mate lol

Boohoo.

Original Poster

choc1969;7572632

you on about the Uggs … you on about the Uggs ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/585396/womens-ugg-crochet-tall-boot-bargai?p=7568505#post7568505

yeah
    p.s am a guy by the way

[x] voted cold because OP is crying.

tonico;7572640

yeahp.s am a guy by the way

perhaps we have become tiresome of these cheap Ugg boots you speak of :whistling: and find them inappropriate wear for Brits

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7572646

mate i would make you cry if i had a chance

Seems an ok deal, but don't get so worked up fella, no need for this to get UGGly.....................

aww your all meanies

Original Poster

choc1969;7572652

perhaps we have become tiresome of these cheap Ugg boots you speak of … perhaps we have become tiresome of these cheap Ugg boots you speak of :whistling: and find them inappropriate wear for Brits

well ive never saw a deal for these type only the cheaper ones i would say these are the best looking ones

black gerbil1;7572646

Oh the irony after reading the fantasy football thread :whistling:

Original Poster

junkenstein73;7572673

Seems an ok deal, but don't get so worked up fella, no need for this to … Seems an ok deal, but don't get so worked up fella, no need for this to get UGGly.....................

lol liked that 1

tonico;7572664

no chance, id prob Egyptian drop kick you if you come close.

tonico;7572680

well ive never saw a deal for these type only the cheaper ones i would … well ive never saw a deal for these type only the cheaper ones i would say these are the best looking ones

lol IMHO I think they are all ugly and overpriced but bringing attention to your cold thread by moaning will get you nowhere :roll:

Baa baa.....

Just deal with it...happens a lot...I only tend to vote for things I like so only ever seem to vote hot.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7572690

ok you been watching movies

black gerbil1;7572690

probably :?, make your mind up :lol:

black gerbil1;7572690

Kick him in the tutsticles?

Boom boom...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qm2i8mXTjhs/SiTvZiiAAPI/AAAAAAAABfE/ntifAqFspJ0/s400/basil+brush.jpg

choc1969;7572702

lol IMHO I think they are all ugly and overpriced but bringing attention … lol IMHO I think they are all ugly and overpriced but bringing attention to your cold thread by moaning will get you nowhere :roll:

cant vote cold cos u dont like them tho, i hate them but i voted hot cos its a great deal

Original Poster

bellabonkers;7572705

Baa baa.....Just deal with it...happens a lot...I only tend to vote for … Baa baa.....Just deal with it...happens a lot...I only tend to vote for things I like so only ever seem to vote hot.

same but i dont vote cold just because i dont like something unless its caged chicken eggs lol

tonico;7572746

same but i dont vote cold just because i dont like something unless its … same but i dont vote cold just because i dont like something unless its caged chicken eggs lol

A lot of people seem to vote cold on chicken deals too........

micoo;7572726

cant vote cold cos u dont like them tho, i hate them but i voted hot cos … cant vote cold cos u dont like them tho, i hate them but i voted hot cos its a great deal

who says I voted :roll:

plus its a free forum and I have the power to vote either way I see fit

tonico;7572746

same but i dont vote cold just because i dont like something unless its … same but i dont vote cold just because i dont like something unless its caged chicken eggs lol

oh the irony :w00t:

choc1969;7572760

who says I voted :roll:plus its a free forum and I have the power to vote … who says I voted :roll:plus its a free forum and I have the power to vote either way I see fit

dunno, but never said you did either

tonico;7572664

Take him out for a romantic meal and then never call?

choc1969;7572766

oh the irony :w00t:

Copycat

Banned

choc1969;7572652

perhaps we have become tiresome of these cheap Ugg boots you speak of … perhaps we have become tiresome of these cheap Ugg boots you speak of :whistling: and find them inappropriate wear for Brits

innapropriate?

tell that to the majority of london and leeds women......every other 1 is wearing them about town or the fake 1's

Original Poster

Goonieman;7572795

Take him out for a romantic meal and then never call?

lol

choc1969;7572652

As far as I know, Britain is cold... And these boots are supposidly snug and warm inside. Aside from the fact it rains cats and dogs here thus destroying the sheepskin suede material stuff on the outside, what's inappropriate?

Should make Ugg wellies for Brits.

Banned

DragonChris;7572831

As far as I know, Britain is cold... And these boots are supposidly snug … As far as I know, Britain is cold... And these boots are supposidly snug and warm inside. Aside from the fact it rains cats and dogs here thus destroying the sheepskin suede material stuff on the outside, what's inappropriate? :pShould make Ugg wellies for Brits.

there are waterproof 1's available.... although they are even more expensive

DragonChris;7572831

As far as I know, Britain is cold... And these boots are supposidly snug … As far as I know, Britain is cold... And these boots are supposidly snug and warm inside. Aside from the fact it rains cats and dogs here thus destroying the sheepskin suede material stuff on the outside, what's inappropriate? :pShould make Ugg wellies for Brits.

you taking the p ? :x

Original Poster

casparwhite;7572841

there are waterproof 1's available.... although they are even more … there are waterproof 1's available.... although they are even more expensive

alright casper hows tricks u not away to oz yet mate?

I voted cold cos I don't like uggs and I am a guy by the way
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions