Expired

Can I return a headset to ASDA after 7 months?

Found 16th Jan 2014
I bought a headset from ASDA and I rarely used the microphone. Now the mic cable has gone faulty even though it is visually fine.

Can I return it?
Community Updates
AskHeadset
16 Comments
Most stores offer a twelve month warranty. If you have the receipt take it back to customer services. If you don't have a receipt it might be a bit more difficult to get it changed.
What make is it?? If it's turtle beach my son had a problem with his mic cable so I emailed them and they sent a replacement cable free of charge.
asda are usually ok tell them it's faulty give them the receipt & you will get a refund
doddy540

Most stores offer a twelve month warranty. If you have the receipt take … Most stores offer a twelve month warranty. If you have the receipt take it back to customer services. If you don't have a receipt it might be a bit more difficult to get it changed.

I bought it online and had to print the receipt. I think I still have it or can print it off again. They don't sell this item instore I think, so would I get a refund or exchange?
edgygit

What make is it?? If it's turtle beach my son had a problem with his mic … What make is it?? If it's turtle beach my son had a problem with his mic cable so I emailed them and they sent a replacement cable free of charge.

What's the email?
I bought a iphone cable for £7 from asda in july last year took it back last week cos it was'nt working. They replaced it no questions asked with no receipt
centurion

I bought a iphone cable for £7 from asda in july last year took it back … I bought a iphone cable for £7 from asda in july last year took it back last week cos it was'nt working. They replaced it no questions asked with no receipt

Yeah but I bought mine online and picked it up store. I'm pretty sure they don't have this headset in store.
ether707

What's the email?

Just go to the Turtle Beach website my headset recently lost it's chat couldn't hear anyone an adviser after a couple of e-mails created a return merchandise authorisation pdf to print out and send off with the headset. turtlebeach.com/sup…php
gazman090970

Just go to the Turtle Beach website my headset recently lost it's chat … Just go to the Turtle Beach website my headset recently lost it's chat couldn't hear anyone an adviser after a couple of e-mails created a return merchandise authorisation pdf to print out and send off with the headset. http://www.turtlebeach.com/support/index.php

Where did I say anything about Turtle Beach? I was talking about ASDA...
ether707

Where did I say anything about Turtle Beach? I was talking about ASDA...

edgygit was clearly talking about turtle beach your response was what's the e-mail perhaps you should look more clearly at what you are reading.

gazman090970

edgygit was clearly talking about turtle beach your response was what's … edgygit was clearly talking about turtle beach your response was what's the e-mail perhaps you should look more clearly at what you are reading.

Okay but I was talking about ASDA and hadn't mentioned turtlebeach, but whatever.
Edgy and gaz are only trying to be helpful- so less of that attitude please..

As for Asda stuff bought online- just give their customer service a ring- I know they used to guarantee their home appliances for 3yrs so surely your headphones will be covered for atleast a year.. Normally they have very good customer service so you've nothing to lose.

Just give them a ring and take or from there. They'll have a record of the purchase anyway. Good luck
You don't need a receipt to actually return a product, as long as you have proof of purchase bank statement can count. If you brought it on a credit card and Asda will not play ball the credit company can be held accountable for it as they lent you the credit for it

Worth a look so you know your rights! legislation.gov.uk/ukp…/54

Edited by: "Protoype" 18th Jan 2014
asda are good they will swap it.
tbh they dont have much of a choice. 7 months and becoming faulty is not 'fit for purpose'
nice attitude from OP here!
NO please, NO thank you, just rudeness
phil001

nice attitude from OP here!NO please, NO thank you, just rudeness

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/cat-crying.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants