Expired

Can I return a sealed game to tesco with receipt ?

Found 16th Sep 2013
I guess it's a silly question but I normally buy from game and I'm sure they don't allow it. I have a game I don't want and have the receipt I bought last Thursday can I return it for a refund cause I haven't even taken the cellophane off!
Community Updates
5 Comments
Yes, I have done so myself without a problem.
No sarcasm intended, but when you go down there with the game and receipt, you'll have your answer.

If there's a sweepstake involved, I baggsy "yes"
Said yes but deleted it. Pretty damn sure it still being sealed that you'll be fine. Retailers have the odd exceptions regarding returns but I can't see that being the case here. Mind you I'm not a gamer and have never tried.
If you bought from Tesco Direct, they want you to send it back to them (can't return instore)

If you bought from tesco shop, it's sealed, with receipt, yes of course you can take it back. 28 days I believe?
Johnboy_1975

If you bought from Tesco Direct, they want you to send it back to them … If you bought from Tesco Direct, they want you to send it back to them (can't return instore)If you bought from tesco shop, it's sealed, with receipt, yes of course you can take it back. 28 days I believe?

I have returned a game bought online at Tesco Direct instore without an issue.....it was a pre order that didn't arrive release date and I went and bought elsewhere on the day. So I don't think it is a problem from my experience.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants