Groups

Can I return Gran Turismo to shopto

As its not the game i was really expecting it to be can i return it after playing it for 10 mins I think that Forza was better !

15 Comments

If only they gave a means to contact them!

I'm going to have a stab in the dark at no. Unless there is something physically wrong with the game. I would find it unlkely you can return a game on the grounds that you didn't like it.

After 5 years of waiting you've realised it's rubbish after 10 mins?

Probably get a decent trade in price this week for it?

Why not wait 5 years for an AI patch and take pretty photos in the meantime?

Troll lol lol lalalala

You could argue that under DSR you have to remove the wrapper to inspect the product but doubt they will take it back. Even unopened you would have to cover cost of return postage. Make more trading in

I think returning items because you don't like them are at the retailers discretion. As you've removed the wrapper the DSR might not apply anymore.

Best just contact them and ask or sell it on here for a couple of quid less than you paid for it.

Should be able to return it under dsr as you would be unable to inspect the product without opening it's

No is the simple answer you are after.

Banned

trade it in at argos

whats wrong with it? No grans in it im afraid.

safx41

trade it in at argos

Argos have no trade in price for it yet............probably waiting to see what reaction it gets.

Syzable

No is the simple answer you are after.

the simple answer the OP is after is YES however the truthful answer is NO

See if the mods will buy it - they need some copies for their twitter comp.....
    Edited by: "gari189" 24th Nov 2010

Marty1981

Should be able to return it under dsr as you would be unable to inspect … Should be able to return it under dsr as you would be unable to inspect the product without opening it's

Inspect that it has a Blu Ray disc in the case?

Could you provide us with a link in the DSR's to prove your words of wisdom?
    Edited by: "thesaint" 24th Nov 2010

Unlikely. ebay or CEX next, you probably won't lose any money, maybe even gain.

Why don't you give it another couple of hours, it might grow on you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions