Groups
    EXPIRED

Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep

Hey, i bought a chain for my brother today but i bought the wrong one from argos. WIll they allowed me to exchange or is it abit funny as it is jewellery?

7 Comments

Yes, they'll accept it back as long as its within the 16days... Only thing they don't accept back are earrings and personalised jewellery!

It would say on the receipt either if the item you bought was exempt from the 16day money back guarantee (it will have a star next to it!).x

Pr3cious18 is quite right, with the exception of earrings, yes the majority of jewellery is covered by their 16 (Or is it 14 day? ) day money back policy

hope yor havent engraved your jwellery... i am quite sure they will accept it back... plz make sure that u have it in the orignal packing and u carry the all important receipt for the product...
    all the best with the return...
    and please update this post, once you have done so...
    kind regards,
    ameet

you will be ok as long as its not bum jewellery.;-)

Pr3cious18;8573955

Yes, they'll accept it back as long as its within the 16days... Only … Yes, they'll accept it back as long as its within the 16days... Only thing they don't accept back are earrings and personalised jewellery!It would say on the receipt either if the item you bought was exempt from the 16day money back guarantee (it will have a star next to it!).x

+1 although current catalogue states you have 30 days from date of purchase

Yes I swapped a bracelet I got for my mums birthday last year because she didn't like it.:x

They will swap it no bother.

i bought a braclet for my boyfriend for christmas and it look like its going to be to big and its been over 30days since i got it .if i take it back will they give me my money back x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
    2. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163
    4. Apples new update59

See more discussions