Groups
    EXPIRED

Can I sell 2 Sonisphere tickets on here?

I still haven't received them from ents24, but they say will receive a few days before event!
    They are weekend tickets WITH camping!
    i don't have them in possesion but would send Royal Mail Special Delivery, when they do!

Is this allowed?

They cost over £300, so just looking to get some money back, esp since it is pretty close!

If I am allowed, i will post in the FS/T forum!
    Cheers

8 Comments

not until you have them in your possession

Original Poster

boothy;5776880

not until you have them in your possession

damn!

what are the chances of tehm coming soonish! The even is in like 2 weeks! then to advertise them, AND sell then, then the postage !

I would sell to lose £100 if possible, something is better than nothing! £200

Hope you get them soon Lad...

you will also need to wait 7 days from this post now before listing them for sale.

Original Poster

esq3585;5778819

you will also need to wait 7 days from this post now before listing them … you will also need to wait 7 days from this post now before listing them for sale.

why? i haven't listed them here :thinking:

supermod

Snare;5780247

why? i haven't listed them here :thinking:

It's just in case you do intend to list them for sale on HUKD. If you did you'd need to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this thread to be closed & wait a full 7 days before relisting in FS/T - esq3585 was just offering advice in case you were, to prevent any rule breach infractions being issued :thumbsup:

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

well that rule is lame seeing as he isnt selling them just asking

supermod

Thread closed at OP Request.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
    2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
    3. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11
    4. Free EE data (contract)11

See more discussions