Found 23rd Jan 2010
I have 47 x Nestle Nescafe Cappuccino Chocco Topping (the ones that come with the sachets of Nescafe Cappuccino).

They earliest best before date Sep 10 and the latest 2011. I have put 10 on Fleabay, but still have 37 left.

Can i offer them for sale here?

6 Comments

think u can only sell three within a three month period?

even then u wont be able to list them here for 7 days after u get this thread locked - but fact u have some for sale on ebay might cause u problems I think

max of 2 otherwise its bulk selling.

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

if these are the items that come in a box of drink then the items don't have an rrp so can't be sold on here, i think:whistling:

waycash;7632609

if these are the items that come in a box of drink then the items don't … if these are the items that come in a box of drink then the items don't have an rrp so can't be sold on here, i think:whistling:

why r u whistling at the end

Original Poster

thanks. They are only small things and hardly worth selling 2 at a time loool!

We get them when we buy the boxes of cappuccino's, but don't use the chocolate toppings, just the sachets

Oh well, i'll bung 'em all on fleabay.

ta!

ivrytwr3;7632699

thanks. They are only small things and hardly worth selling 2 at a time … thanks. They are only small things and hardly worth selling 2 at a time loool!We get them when we buy the boxes of cappuccino's, but don't use the chocolate toppings, just the sachets :(Oh well, i'll bung 'em all on fleabay.ta!

yeah selling 2 will get you nowhere!
best of luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769561
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3166
    4. word association Game74244931

See more discussions