Groups
    EXPIRED

can i sell a modded wii on here

just wondering if I can sell a modded wii on here?

10 Comments

Yes I think you can ( no games though obviously )

Banned

yes you can, but obviously you cannot sell copied games, also not sure about the 7 day listing rule now, as this could be seen as judging interest, maybe check with a mod first

Original Poster

sassie;6906239

yes you can, but obviously you cannot sell copied games, also not sure … yes you can, but obviously you cannot sell copied games, also not sure about the 7 day listing rule now, as this could be seen as judging interest, maybe check with a mod first

ahh yes, hadnt thought of that, no biggy, thx for reminding me of that one

you can, but not for 7 days!

I tried to sell a DS earlier with an edge card and I got two points and my post removed.

Banned

lindauk;6906900

I tried to sell a DS earlier with an edge card and I got two points and … I tried to sell a DS earlier with an edge card and I got two points and my post removed.

you cannot sell those cards, you can sell modded consoles, but not these cards or any kind of copied games

op remember this will need locking, and waitng a 7 full days from lock, not 7 days from opening this thread

Original Poster

can it be locked then please ?
    ahh no matter will sell elsewhere

Original Poster

hmmz still not locked MODS?
    Or was I ok afterall to ask if it was ok to sell?

just sell it on avforums

Banned

Thread closed. Please use this icon http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif to report threads for closure. We don't see every thread/post.

Regards.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions