Groups

can i sell a sky plus box on here?

i have an 80gb amstrad sky plus box with remote, some wires and a viewing card, can i sell on here AND is it safe to sell viewing card or can it be dangerous (will i be billed for someone elses viewing?)
    its all in very good condition!

10 Comments

its all safe

yes its fine

As far as I'm aware, your viewing card is tied to you - it also will determine which regional stations are received (i.e. bbc north west, granada etc). If you are selling the system, best to cancel the card or if anyone orders box office events it would end up being billed to you.

Original Poster

thanks guys, much appreciated!

supermod

hocka, you can sell the Sky box, but you can't resell the sky viewing card due to Sky's T&Cs as they retain ownership of the card. So only the box can be resold in FS/T, Thanks.

Original Poster

sigma;6956609

hocka, you can sell the Sky box, but you can't resell the sky viewing … hocka, you can sell the Sky box, but you can't resell the sky viewing card due to Sky's T&Cs as they retain ownership of the card. So only the box can be resold in FS/T, Thanks.

thanks for advice - some people are selling them on ebay, (the cards), dont want to be booted off here tho for selling someting i shouldnt! lol! thanks again x :thumbsup:

Remember to request a lock on this thread and then wait the 7 days so you don't get in trouble.

Original Poster

Syzable;6956771

Remember to request a lock on this thread and then wait the 7 days so you … Remember to request a lock on this thread and then wait the 7 days so you don't get in trouble.

thanks for that! rep added!

can this please be locked mods?

hocka;6956678

thanks for advice - some people are selling them on ebay, (the cards), … thanks for advice - some people are selling them on ebay, (the cards), dont want to be booted off here tho for selling someting i shouldnt! lol! thanks again x :thumbsup:

The sellers will have the card sales removed if noticed by eBay.

Admin

closed @ OP Req

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    2. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick66
    4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212

See more discussions