Groups
    EXPIRED

Can i sell an O2 Top Up voucher on here

Just bought a new mobile but because i already had an O2 Sim i wanted to use the shop put the £10 credit i had to buy with the phone on a voucher so i could use it with any O2 PAYG phone.

I don't actually have an O2 PAYG phone so was wondering if i could sell it on here or does it come under the voucher rules etc.

8 Comments

You can... but not for 7 days now

If you can't, I have an O2 phone...

Original Poster

Starr;8293790

You can... but not for 7 days now

Why 7 days??

You cant cross promote, so you have to close this thread and wait 7 days

Dont shoot the messenger

You can't sell it on here at all

(4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal … (4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes 'NTL' or 'Virgin Media' etc., any promotional material unless bundled with original item, money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), sexually explicit items, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed. NO voucher sales such as Amazon or High Street store or mobile top ups, only like for like trades.

Original Poster

Starr;8293833

You cant cross promote, so you have to close this thread and wait 7 … You cant cross promote, so you have to close this thread and wait 7 daysDont shoot the messenger

Wouldn't dream of it. just wasn't sure why. thansk for the info. m:thumbsup:

Banned

We allow sims that are preloaded with the mandatory top up required for payg mobiles (at time of purchase) to be resold, not the actuual vouchers at present.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8293929

We allow sims that are preloaded with the mandatory top up required for … We allow sims that are preloaded with the mandatory top up required for payg mobiles (at time of purchase) to be resold, not the actuual vouchers at present.

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO45
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846223
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32161
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145

See more discussions