EXPIRED

Can I sell chipped wii on hotukdeals?

I want to buy a ps3 so looking to sale/trade my chipped wii and copied games. Is that allowed on hotukdeals?

Thanks

9 Comments

console but not games i think

You cannot sell copied games, please read the for sale forum rules.

I dont think you can sell copied games on HUKD not sure about the console ?

Original Poster

Ok, so I can sell the console but not the copied games that I have for the wii, won't get much for the console and wii sports then.

Thanks guys for the replies.

jaysexy212005;2673950

Ok, so I can sell the console but not the copied games that I have for … Ok, so I can sell the console but not the copied games that I have for the wii, won't get much for the console and wii sports then. Thanks guys for the replies.

The fact that it is modded should increase the value over a plain Wii. People are nervous about getting a Wii and then getting it modded in case something goes wrong... so prefer to have one working and modded. You can't even advertise it as modded on Ebay.

yes sell it to me for £50

hi i would be interested

how much would u want for it? and where are u based?

email me at ...

thanks

jaysexy212005;2673950

Ok, so I can sell the console but not the copied games that I have for … Ok, so I can sell the console but not the copied games that I have for the wii, won't get much for the console and wii sports then. Thanks guys for the replies.

i would be interested too if u listed the wii

Locked thread, this is not the for sale forum. If you wish to list it there, please do so, making note of the rules.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
  2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
  3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
  4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions