Expired

Can I sell my talktalk youview box?

Found 12th Jan 2014
Can I sell my talktalk youview box and is there anything holding me back from doing it?
Anyone done it before?
Community Updates
AskYouview
9 Comments
seen somebody else advertise one on here today, don't see why not
I was stopped before as I was asked for proof of purchase etc.
You need to prove it's not tied into a contract I believe.
Where can you get this view box from? I don't want to be tied into a contract for the box.
juicyju786

Where can you get this view box from? I don't want to be tied into a … Where can you get this view box from? I don't want to be tied into a contract for the box.

youview.com/get…ew/
coxy82

You need to prove it's not tied into a contract I believe.

I thought it was the other way around. ie the person who is selling it is either still tied into their contract or if leaving early has to pay talk talk its worth.

you have me thinking now. I nearly bought one yesterday
Original Poster
Yh I am still in a contract at the moment
chrissyy2007

I thought it was the other way around. ie the person who is selling it is … I thought it was the other way around. ie the person who is selling it is either still tied into their contract or if leaving early has to pay talk talk its worth.you have me thinking now. I nearly bought one yesterday

If you're still in a contract it's basically not yours to sell as it remains property of Talktalk for example. Well until your contract is up anyway. This what I've gathered from previous threads but I might be completely wrong?

Edit: This is the comment I found from an old thread posted by Barky (MOD) - "please supply,via "report" evidence of your right to sell this,it appears to remain the property of bt/talktalk until the end of the contract-locked meantime"

hotukdeals.com/for…952

However, this doesn't seem to asked of anymore so not sure if still relevant.
Edited by: "coxy82" 13th Jan 2014
Banned
hey !
anyones here need to sell his talktalk mail account ?
Edited by: "redouansaidi" 16th Feb 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants