Groups

can i sell on here

Hi Guys

Dont want to break the rules so asking here first,
    When I left woolworths i managed to get a load of epos tills of the admins for helping them wipe them before handing stores over to iceland. I do have 30 touch screen tills servers and a cctv system. can i sell them on here? dont mind doing it as bulk lot

Chris

21 Comments

No

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

He can sell two?

Met-Cast;5373815

He can sell two?

Not after this thread he can't :lol:

Would probably be viewed as profiteering too, nothing against you OP, just how peeps will view it on here . . . .

Met-Cast;5373815

He can sell two?

Did he obtain them legally though?

( no offense op )

Maybe the cctv, but selling retail till's is pretty much the epitome of "trader like behaviour" lol

He can sell them
    After 7 days now and only 2 - either in bulk or just 2.

Stupid crap rules.

deathtrap3000;5373856

He can sell themAfter 7 days now and only 2 - either in bulk or just … He can sell themAfter 7 days now and only 2 - either in bulk or just 2.Stupid crap rules.

You're not allowed to sell in bulk, the exception is if it is say for example;

1 spindle of 25 DVD RWs

Original Poster

yep obtained legaly, if i cant no worrys rather be honest than just trying to sell two and have all these sat in my lounge

Original Poster

wife is going mad at me to clear them out due to them being here for 6 months lol

RedIron;5373877

You're not allowed to sell in bulk, the exception is if it is say for … You're not allowed to sell in bulk, the exception is if it is say for example;1 spindle of 25 DVD RWs

Yeh defo stupid rules.
    1 box of 15 computers. - not bulk :whistling:

Chrisg82;5373878

yep obtained legaly, if i cant no worrys rather be honest than just … yep obtained legaly, if i cant no worrys rather be honest than just trying to sell two and have all these sat in my lounge

Chrisg82;5373906

wife is going mad at me to clear them out due to them being here for 6 … wife is going mad at me to clear them out due to them being here for 6 months lol

:w00t: No Wonder!!! :-D

Original Poster

she is hoping to get a wooden floor out of it

Original Poster

one box of computer sadly would not do it, got 36 big tote boxs and 34 big metal till draws lol

not including 3 servers and the till comp units as well lol

Have to try at eBay.
    I got about 50 bras,and I just wanted rid and wouldn't be making any profit and asked but not allowed,this is same kind of thing.

Chrisg82;5373948

she is hoping to get a wooden floor out of it

Is that cos she can't see the wooden floor for all the tills :-D

I can't see why not if it's sold as a single item. Ask a mod?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5373970

Have to try at eBay.I got about 50 bras,and I just wanted rid and … Have to try at eBay.I got about 50 bras,and I just wanted rid and wouldn't be making any profit and asked but not allowed,this is same kind of thing.

Burn them.

Something important happened last time bra's were burned in bulk :whistling: :-D

Original Poster

luckly there in the corner stacked fllor to ceiling with sofa in front so still got 80% of floor space left thank good, thank you for everyones reply guess its going to be a no go, might sell few seperate items i have on here but rest look like joining the rest on famous auction site doh

Chrisg82;5374021

luckly there in the corner stacked fllor to ceiling with sofa in front so … luckly there in the corner stacked fllor to ceiling with sofa in front so still got 80% of floor space left thank good, thank you for everyones reply guess its going to be a no go, might sell few seperate items i have on here but rest look like joining the rest on famous auction site doh

Don't take our word for it bud, use the "contact us" tab and ask the Mod team - they'll clarify for you

Sorry you can't list them here, as the rule stated in post #2 and other replies in the thread.

Thanks for asking before posting.

Original Poster

thanks rayman for the answer no worrys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband11
      2. Monitor for console gaming reccomendations11
      3. Biscuit addiction815
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89

See more discussions