Groups

Can I sell that £65 App Store Gift Card on here ?

Can any Mods available on here let me know if that £65 App Store Gift Card from the Back To School promotion can be sold on here ?

Thanks

9 Comments

I would but it off you the right price mind

Was it a promotional voucher you got for buying something else? If so I don`t think you can sell it on here as it has no retail value.

EDIT - I take it THIS is the voucher?
    Edited by: "Crowman" 17th Jun 2011

Supermod

OP - please provide us with further information about how you came to get the voucher.

What the ???

Juliet Bravo posted "unfortunately you can`t on this occasion" in post 4, then it changed into an identical post by Strike, now it`s gone. I`m confused.

Supermod

OP - This card can be listed as long as it is an actual iTunes gift card.

Supermod

Crowman

What the ???Juliet Bravo posted "unfortunately you can`t on this … What the ???Juliet Bravo posted "unfortunately you can`t on this occasion" in post 4, then it changed into an identical post by Strike, now it`s gone. I`m confused.

It was not Juliet Bravo that posted in this thread. It was another member using the same avatar.

Banned

let us know when you post it, might be interested

Original Poster

magicjay1986

OP - please provide us with further information about how you came to get … OP - please provide us with further information about how you came to get the voucher.

Thanks Jay. They are the £65 Voucher promotion from the Apple BTS

magicjay1986

OP - This card can be listed as long as it is an actual iTunes gift card.

Thanks for this clarification Jay, it is a physical Gift card

vibeone

let us know when you post it, might be interested

I will defo fill you in VB1, however it will be 7 days from now, as rules are there..lol

Thanks everyone

magicjay1986

It was not Juliet Bravo that posted in this thread. It was another member … It was not Juliet Bravo that posted in this thread. It was another member using the same avatar.

Ah right so. Thought I was losing it there.

Interesting, so if I had one of those Argos vouchers (that you got for spending £50/£100) I could sell that on here? Hmm, that`s if I can find it, and it`s still in date.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions