Expired

can i still bump a thread 7 days after inactivity?

7 replies
Found 11th Apr 2011
as title?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

bump

depends whether youve already used 3 bumps

Easy to relist, I don't like people doing it, as people then have used there first bump straight away and usually kick up a fuss.

Original Poster

i have yes. I thought rules were tho that if you hadnt used it again you could get 3 bumps?

Original Poster

Adam2050

Easy to relist, I don't like people doing it, as people then have used … Easy to relist, I don't like people doing it, as people then have used there first bump straight away and usually kick up a fuss.

I havent expired tho

To my knowledge it's not specifically mentioned in the rules. It does state you are free to relist in 7 days as long as the other thread has been correctly closed.

shosie

i have yes. I thought rules were tho that if you hadnt used it again you … i have yes. I thought rules were tho that if you hadnt used it again you could get 3 bumps?

Adam2050

Easy to relist, I don't like people doing it, as people then have used … Easy to relist, I don't like people doing it, as people then have used there first bump straight away and usually kick up a fuss.

Expire it and lock it (through fo.lk) or report it to be locked. Please don't post the link here.

Edited by: "Adam2050" 11th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Ahh maybe its something else then Im thinking on I knew about the relisting. Okay thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions