Can I still claim back PPI

7 replies
Found 5th May 2011
Just finished paying a loan can I still claim back PPI?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Yes

sorry op ive got a question. can you claim for loans paid off years ago around 8 years ago?

vinylandtrinkets

sorry op ive got a question. can you claim for loans paid off years ago … sorry op ive got a question. can you claim for loans paid off years ago around 8 years ago?

Is the limit 4 years?

golemsmate

Is the limit 4 years?

thanks hun, thought it might be

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

thanks hun, thought it might be

Is that 4 years after youv'e taken loan out or 4 years after you've paid it off?
Edited by: "cath1510" 5th May 2011

You can still claim PPI for loans years ago.
I did last year and I got the full PPI back.
The loan was 8-9 years old, Was paid off about 8 yrs ago. I never needed the PPI added as I was in guranteed wage due to the Navy. I didn't have to argue anything, They accepted and paid out in full.

beth3735

You can still claim PPI for loans years ago.I did last year and I got the … You can still claim PPI for loans years ago.I did last year and I got the full PPI back.The loan was 8-9 years old, Was paid off about 8 yrs ago. I never needed the PPI added as I was in guranteed wage due to the Navy. I didn't have to argue anything, They accepted and paid out in full.

thank you for that hun, gonna have to dig out the old paper work, i didnt need it either i was on a guaranteed income with the company i worked for.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?23
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions