Found 18th Feb 2009
Gave this lead away to express15 he gave me feedback for it and is now asking for feedback in return for receiving a free item.

16 Comments

Banned

yeah you can! just leave feedback

just write 'i love you'

Original Poster

lol :thumbsup:

You can, but since you gave the item away, he/she'd have had to have been VERY nice during the transaction to warrant the effort . . :whistling:

Original Poster

mbgringo;4412699

You can, but since you gave the item away, he/she'd have had to have been … You can, but since you gave the item away, he/she'd have had to have been VERY nice during the transaction to warrant the effort . . :whistling:

what are you suggesting lol

Why would you give them feedback for receiving a free item? Unless they were very communicative and helpful, don't give any to them. I am especially bitter at the fact they requested it.

I bet express15 will be pleased that you're broadcasting personal pm's lol

Original Poster

If i give feedback people might see this person as a good buyer when in fact he has got stuff for free so I was wary of giving any feedback at all.:thumbsup:

sounds like, he's leading you on

Original Poster

robtallica;4412722

I bet express15 will be pleased that you're broadcasting personal pm's lol

edited cheers. :thumbsup:

MANJ_007:Wait, you sent a cable out for free and received neg feedback?

Thick.

Admin

You should not be giving or receiving feedback for free items.

Original Poster

cheers for the heads up on that J_B

esq3585;4418391

cheers for the heads up on that J_B

its ok you dont have to give me a feedback all i want to say is thank you for cable

Original Poster

no probs dude, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1438
    2. word association Game74244898
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.33
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2546
    5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769321

See more discussions