Groups

Can I take stuff back to Newlook and rebuy at cheaper price?

Bought aload of stuff on Monday, got the 20% off voucher through my email when I got home. Can I return it all and rebuy at the 20% off?

Also bought a dress in Internacionale for £20, went in there today and its down to £15 and on buy 1 get 1 half price - do you wreckon they let me return / rebuy?

17 Comments

Banned

if you have receipt then yes

Dont know about Internacionale but cant see any problem getting a refund at New Look - then re-buying.

Yes, I think u can too:thumbsup:

Or go in, buy stuff at the cheaper value, then ruturn them with the full price receipt - assuming they don't mark them on the inside label like NEXT do??

its not a problem i have done it at new look when stuff goes in the sale...they are brilliant

M&S wouldn't allow me to do it.

Lulu'sMammy;7017958

If you had the original receipt then they should have. I returned a pair of boots that were too big. The receipt showed £49.50 and I was changing them to the smaller size. They had been reduced to £22.50 and the woman refunded me the difference and I got the right size.

melgou;7017470

Or go in, buy stuff at the cheaper value, then ruturn them with the full … Or go in, buy stuff at the cheaper value, then ruturn them with the full price receipt - assuming they don't mark them on the inside label like NEXT do??

I cant work that out - wont that mean the same thing????? as she was going to return the stuff at the higher value anyway for a refund

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7017958

you have 30 days or summat with m&s to retuern anything, other than perishables

I walked in asked for a refund with the receipt in tow, she gave me refund and said they are now in the sale, so i asked for them back...she said no!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7018022

I walked in asked for a refund with the receipt in tow, she gave me … I walked in asked for a refund with the receipt in tow, she gave me refund and said they are now in the sale, so i asked for them back...she said no!

no you cant do that - lol

you just rebuy, mind if they only ones available you may have to hang round for them to be put back out - lol

Don't ask them.
    just buy all the items again at the reduced price.
    Then go to the returns counter and get a refund on the originals.

sassie;7018034

no you cant do that - lolyou just rebuy, mind if they only ones available … no you cant do that - lolyou just rebuy, mind if they only ones available you may have to hang round for them to be put back out - lol

Well thats what OP wants to do is'nt?

Lulu'sMammy;7018022

I walked in asked for a refund with the receipt in tow, she gave me … I walked in asked for a refund with the receipt in tow, she gave me refund and said they are now in the sale, so i asked for them back...she said no!

hahahaha! ur just nuts you are :lol: I think u get the difference back when u r exchanging sizes etc !!!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7018045

i honestly, seriously dont know what to say

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7018045

I know 1 thing they don't have another of so I am either going to have to wait around or ask nicely lol!

sassie;7018134

i honestly, seriously dont know what to say

Why???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1972
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571354
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions