Can i trade 2 of the same games at Gamestation?

7 replies
Found 11th Jan 2011
Just wondering whether i can trade 2 of the same games at the same time at gamestation or do they have a policy of only accepting one copy?

7 Comments

Yes for trade might be a little funny for cash, you'll get better prices elsewhere though, unless you price-match CEX

Original Poster

yeah im looking for cash and a price match

Which games? i can find out the price for you

Original Poster

how? you just gonna look at cex?

At my gamestation in Birmingham they refused when I tried. Might depend who you get serving you though.

Original Poster

mattb_1987

At my gamestation in Birmingham they refused when I tried. Might depend … At my gamestation in Birmingham they refused when I tried. Might depend who you get serving you though.

if they refuse can you just come in day later and do it?

As in is it 1 game trade per day or something?

I suppose it depends if the staff recognise you or not. I tried a fe hours later while I was in the city, but they refused. If you get somebody else serving you, then it shouldnt be a problem.

I was price matching myself, and they latched on to that, so id leave it a few days between if I were you, then you will be fine.

bob100

if they refuse can you just come in day later and do it?As in is it 1 … if they refuse can you just come in day later and do it?As in is it 1 game trade per day or something?

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions