Expired

Can I transfer mobile number from one existing contract to another existing Contract

Found 1st Jul 2013
I have 2 phone contracts running at present, but when my orange one ends I would like to keep the number and transfer it over to the T-Mobile contract. Does anyone know if this is possible? i have had the t-mobile contract for approx 12 months but have never really used it.
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
14 Comments
yes you can request a PAC code from orange
Original Poster
yes i know you can get a PAC code from Orange but i just wanted to check if you could do this on to an already running contract. I know you can do it on to a new contract.
Ask EE
Banned
I just thought someone might know without me having to go to the expense of a phone call.
yes you can
You can transfer any number from one acc on one network to another acc on another network, BUT the acc you transfer from is closed when you perform the move. So if it's not run its minimum term you'll have to pay it off before they'll do the move...
Banned
Thanks. Yeah I will be cancelling the orange one. But I just wasnt sure if I could only transfer number to a new deal
lisamack

yes i know you can get a PAC code from Orange but i just wanted to check … yes i know you can get a PAC code from Orange but i just wanted to check if you could do this on to an already running contract. I know you can do it on to a new contract.

lisamcrogue

I just thought someone might know without me having to go to the expense … I just thought someone might know without me having to go to the expense of a phone call.

Multi? (_;)
Original Poster
So my phone was logged in to my old account which I dont no password to so created a new one. Is this a problem
lisamack

So my phone was logged in to my old account which I dont no password to … So my phone was logged in to my old account which I dont no password to so created a new one. Is this a problem

Just call Customer Services. Usually it's possible since they're different network. But since they've combined to form EE not sure how they consider themselves as different or the same network anymore
TheShadowWalker

Just call Customer Services. Usually it's possible since they're … Just call Customer Services. Usually it's possible since they're different network. But since they've combined to form EE not sure how they consider themselves as different or the same network anymore

Think she is talking about the multi account on here. How did you create a new one if it's 8 months old?
thegazman

Think she is talking about the multi account on here. How did you create … Think she is talking about the multi account on here. How did you create a new one if it's 8 months old?

I meant the question thread. Accidentally quoted the wrong comment lol. I can't find an option to delete your hukd account though...
Original Poster
I didnt say I just opened it. I have two accounts cos I dont no the log in details for one. What does it matter. I am asking for assistance but obviously you are more interested in my hukd account.....why though I do not know. Its not like I have ever posted a deal.
You can PAC a number into any network at any time, except for Vodafone who want the number ported when the contract is taken out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants