Groups

Can I travel at a different time with these tickets?

I've bought some tickets for travel in the new year, one is an Anytime Day Single and the other is an Off-Peak Day Single.

If I wanted to travel a day earlier or get on a train a few hours earlier than the one's I've booked, can I do it with the two types of ticket above or do I have to pay the £10 per ticket admin fee to change it or buy a new one?

3 Comments

Anytime Day Single tickets are valid for travel on any train on the date shown on your ticket.

]Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak faresThese fares are priced lower than Anytime fares, but are only available for travel on Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak services on your chosen date(s) of travel

southwesttrains.co.uk/any…spx

Original Poster

Thanks, I'm just a bit worried as I've booked the trains, but think we may get another bout of snow and ice and I'm wondering whether I'll have to buy new tickets.

If my journey gets delayed because of bad weather, can the train companies accept Off Peak Tickets during Peak times if they run a limited service?

cswhiz;7339236

Thanks, I'm just a bit worried as I've booked the trains, but think we … Thanks, I'm just a bit worried as I've booked the trains, but think we may get another bout of snow and ice and I'm wondering whether I'll have to buy new tickets.If my journey gets delayed because of bad weather, can the train companies accept Off Peak Tickets during Peak times if they run a limited service?

They are usually pretty lenient in bad weather periods.....as they are obliged to get you home :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767325
      2. What would be HELL to you?2328
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      4. word association Game73944501

See more discussions