Can I trust this ebay seller? (Item no: 120495862737)

12 replies
Found 21st Nov 2009
Hi guys, I want to buy cx500 for a low price but I dunno if I can trust this seller or not? any tips?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

private feedback,coupe of negs for fakes...I would avoid

boothy;6959401

My thoughts exactly, no way would I buy from that seller.

John

no - personally I would AVOID

Fakes at that price + quantity.

Don't even bother buying them on ebay. Get them from play.com Worth the extra to get the genuine article

most of the sellers selling at similar prices are selling fakes; regardless of feedback as most ebayers won't be able to tell the difference so they just leave positive feedback.

You wont find a pair of genuine Senheissers anywhere on Ebay,

Original Poster

Ok, Thanks guys!

I already ordered creative labs 630 at amazon for £6.60 last wednesday and the ETA is today but it hasn't come yet.. I was just wondering if I should cancel my order then buy that one and TBH I don't rly wanna spend that much

boothy;6959401

Private feedback?

if you pay by paypal then ur covered and can get your money back if its fake or doesnt arrive etc

xxjadexx;6959856

if you pay by paypal then ur covered and can get your money back if its … if you pay by paypal then ur covered and can get your money back if its fake or doesnt arrive etc

It can be a lot of hassle in the meantime though which isn't worth it when it looks so fishy from the outset.

John

Banned

no go full stop, try Amazon!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. spam regarding paypal11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769649
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522898
    4. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143

See more discussions