can I update iphone apps via itunes?

as title, I can't update apps from my iphone, can I do this via itunes on my pc?

5 Comments

I update all mine with the phone-via wifi

Original Poster

barky;8157397

I update all mine with the phone-via wifi

I've managed to do this via itunes now, but I can't update them via iphone and this is not connection problem, it is waiting for a while and then gives info that cannot connect to app store :x

Dreraf;8157419

I've managed to do this via itunes now, but I can't update them via … I've managed to do this via itunes now, but I can't update them via iphone and this is not connection problem, it is waiting for a while and then gives info that cannot connect to app store :x

app store problem maybe? try it later-there is no reason why you cant do it

Original Poster

barky;8157435

app store problem maybe? try it later-there is no reason why you cant do … app store problem maybe? try it later-there is no reason why you cant do it

I'll wait and see but it's been like that for few days now..:thinking:

There has been a bit of an issue with i-tunes not connecting to the store. This was the fix that I found on the Apple support website. You need to locate and delete the i-tunes preference file in the i-tunes folder, when you restart i-tunes it will create another preference file. The file can be found as below, you will need to have "Show Hidden Folders" selected in Folder Options (found in Control Panel)

C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes

The preference file is named "iTunesPrefs.xml"

Hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1747
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213609
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2188
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6521244

See more discussions