Groups

can i upgrade early how much will it cost

I'm 10 months into my contract how much roughly would it cost too upgrade early too a iPhone 7

10 Comments

could be free, could be a lot more, depends on the terms and conditions of the contract, speak to your mobile co.

Also depends on who you get. Go into store and ask and try car phone warehouse if you aren't happy with what they offer as normally they are quiet good at giving you free or cheap early upgrades( just my experience)

Original Poster

It's a 2 yr contract I've only been in it for 10 months my provider said I would have too pay remainder of contract

your best bet is to get a 0% credit card, sell your current phone and buy the iphone on the credit card. The cheapest iphone 7 is £600 so that's £25 a month for 2 years (if you can get a 0% 24 month card) you can also take away whatever you get for your current phone.

ShopQueenB

It's a 2 yr contract I've only been in it for 10 months my provider said … It's a 2 yr contract I've only been in it for 10 months my provider said I would have too pay remainder of contract

​Why do you need iPhone so desperately? What phone do you currently have that you need to cancel your contract pay more for a new contract in order to get an iPhone

ShopQueenB

It's a 2 yr contract I've only been in it for 10 months my provider said … It's a 2 yr contract I've only been in it for 10 months my provider said I would have too pay remainder of contract

That's the way. You have to complete the contract before you can upgrade. So 14 x the amount you pay each month. I think it would be just as cheap to just buy an iPhone 7 sim free from Apple!!

iPhone 7 is crap anyway.

The iPhone 7 isn't "crap" but some people like me love apples customer service and the fact you book an appointment and walk out phone sorted.
    With Samsung etc you have to send the off and it takes upto a month. I suppose a Samsung phone might be the right way to go with the cold winter nights coming up as I believe they keep you quiet warm
    Edited by: "hutchir9" 11th Oct 2016

Just to add you will not have to pay the VAT on the remainder of the airtime on the contract if you pay it off early. Any costs relating to the handset will be charged VAT inclusive though.

off topic, but does anyone know how much my train ticket will be next week?

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4e7f557369beddb21d00003b-400/image.jpg
    Edited by: "chocci" 11th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. NUS or Unidays?22
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…610
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      4. Family Spotify account66

See more discussions