Groups

Can I use a wii lightsabre on Wii Lego Star wars-The complete saga as well as on Wii The Force unleashed?

I know its recommended for The Clone Wars that's released soon but as Argos sell the lightsabre pack with a third off if you buy Lego Star Wars-The complete Saga am i right in assuming they can be used on that too ?

3 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3141090

Took me ages to get this flippin' picture on! Does your lightsabre look … Took me ages to get this flippin' picture on! Does your lightsabre look like this? If so YES it will work!!!! x

don't have one yet-just want to get one for my 6 year old and a star wars game but only one that 's 3+ is The complete Saga. The force unleashed is 16+

You can use it YES, it's just an attachment for the wiimote!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions