Can i use an embedded youtube video in ebay

Can anyone let me know if iam able to use an embedded youtube video in an ebay listing to show the features of a product that i am selling? or if not can i create a link to it on youtube??

I know what they have some strange rules, policies and didnt want to risk the listing being cancelled,

3 Comments

i dont know for 100% definate but i have seen listings on ebay that show youtube vids on especially the strobe light ones so should imagine it would be fine.

I've done that before,very useful when I was selling a mobile phone,shows it's working properly doesn't it.Had no problems at all,it was about 12 months ago though so I don't know if they've changed the rules since then

Original Poster

sammyd1969;4932341

I've done that before,very useful when I was selling a mobile phone,shows … I've done that before,very useful when I was selling a mobile phone,shows it's working properly doesn't it.Had no problems at all,it was about 12 months ago though so I don't know if they've changed the rules since then

Thats what i was wondering, with all the ebay policy changes it wouldnt suprise me if they had stopped it, would post on the ebay forum but sadly its full of total t***s that seem intent on slagging you off:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions