Groups

can i use any batteries in my digital telephone?

my bt calypso 225 telephone batteries have to be replaced as they wont keep their charge for 10 mins max my question is can i buy any rechargeable batteries and put them in or do i have to buy "special" ones ? and does anyone know any where i can buy cheap batteries thanks

5 Comments

Hi. I'm pretty sure you can use any NiMH AAA Batteries.

Rechargeable are best as they will save you in the long run though. Cheers.

Original Poster

Thanks for that so any ideas were i can buy cheap NIMH batteries from ?

We just got a couple of cheap nimh rechargeable from ebay (around £2 delivered) this was over a year ago and they are still going strong. Id recommend nimh over nicads as they dont have a "memory" let them sit on the base station untouched for a good 24 hours before using and you will be sorted!

Hi. You can pick up 4 AAA Rechargeable Philips 700Mah from Argos for £4.99.

]http//ww…htm

Not the cheapest but a good quality brand that you can pick instore and as they are 700 the charge should last a little longer each time, and being rechargeable should do you a good few years. Cheers.

Original Poster

harlzter;3117666

We just got a couple of cheap nimh rechargeable from ebay (around £2 … We just got a couple of cheap nimh rechargeable from ebay (around £2 delivered) this was over a year ago and they are still going strong. Id recommend nimh over nicads as they dont have a "memory" let them sit on the base station untouched for a good 24 hours before using and you will be sorted!

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks for the info i`ll have a look on ebay and see rep added for info
    [/COLOR]

StevenA2000_uk;3117788

Hi. You can pick up 4 AAA Rechargeable Philips 700Mah from Argos for … Hi. You can pick up 4 AAA Rechargeable Philips 700Mah from Argos for £4.99.]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9800490/Trail/searchtext%3EAAA+RECHARGEABLE.htmNot the cheapest but a good quality brand that you can pick instore and as they are 700 the charge should last a little longer each time, and being rechargeable should do you a good few years. Cheers.

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks for the info rep added [/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions