Groups

Can I use my 3 Contract SIM in an Unlocked iPhone 3G?

As above, thinking of trading in my Nokia E71 for an iPhone 3G but i'm on Contract with 3 for the phone. Will my 3 Contract SIM work un an Unlocked iPhone 3G? I dont know much about these things?

4 Comments

Yes, I use my 3 SIM in my Unlocked iPhone :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8077919

Yes, I use my 3 SIM in my Unlocked iPhone :thumbsup:

ah okay good news, if I was to get an iPhone 3G locked to 02 how easy would i tbe to Unlock to the latest update? :thumbsup:

Marky264;8077972

ah okay good news, if I was to get an iPhone 3G locked to 02 how easy … ah okay good news, if I was to get an iPhone 3G locked to 02 how easy would i tbe to Unlock to the latest update? :thumbsup:

You could either pay O2 to unlock it for you for a small price or ask someone who is already with O2 and has been for over a year, to fill in the iPhone unlock form and get it done for free.

Or you could take the risk and use some dodgy unlocking software thats freely available out there in the Internet that will unlock it.

Its not risky unlocking it through a jailbreak software:) Infact if its below 3.1.2 software id recommend jailbreaking it as it allows you to do alot more with your iphone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions