Expired

Can I use my Asda gift card on the online store?

6 replies
Found 9th Nov 2010
I have some credit left over on my Asda gift card I received when doing a few game trade ins. I would like to use this credit up to partly pay for something on asda-entertainment. Is this possible? I couldn't see an option for it.

6 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Nope

Not yet

next year you will be able to,but not now-it comes in effect in february-you will need a different kind of gift card tho so the one you currently have wont work,even in february,altho you would be able to buy a new type card with the card you already have(if that makes sense)

Will this work with grocery shopping Barky? I can get 5% off Asda gift cards through my works benefit scheme.

Goonieman

Will this work with grocery shopping Barky? I can get 5% off Asda gift … Will this work with grocery shopping Barky? I can get 5% off Asda gift cards through my works benefit scheme.

yes it will-but be aware you will need the NEW STYLE asda giftcards,not available until early february,so dont go ordering loads yet-it will have a scratch panel like an itunes card with an online code-any balance you dont use will be stored for future use.

Nice one. Cheers. I could save quite a bit there then.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247665
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769598
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions