Found 30th Jun 2009
hi, can i use paypal at amazon or play.com ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

no - which is a shame -:?

Original Poster Banned

holly100;5626199

no - which is a shame -:?

thanks, is there anywhere which sells dvd but not cd wow that i can use paypal ?:)

It would be great if we could. Amazon need to think about doing this.

roselee;5626205

thanks, is there anywhere which sells dvd but not cd wow that i can use … thanks, is there anywhere which sells dvd but not cd wow that i can use paypal ?:)

it says on here you can use pp at play.com - but i couldnt see anywhere on plays site
paypal-offers.co.uk/sea…nts

Original Poster Banned

thanks all, rep added.

How about setting up a company where customers pay you with paypal and you pay the supplier with Visa etc.

That way customers could pay with paypal to any supplier.

tinkerbell28;5626260

You cant pay through PP with play, you get card rewards, where it's … You cant pay through PP with play, you get card rewards, where it's cashback if you use your PP debit card.

thanks tinks -

edited

knew there was a post re paypal - thanks to robtallica - this is a better list roselee:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/for…788

greg_68;5626274

How about setting up a company where customers pay you with paypal and … How about setting up a company where customers pay you with paypal and you pay the supplier with Visa etc.That way customers could pay with paypal to any supplier.

That would be highly abused for money laundering purposes. To provide a service such as this, you would need to view original documents of a persons name and address for every transaction. It's not possible, but a nice thought in an ideal world.

roselee;5626205

thanks, is there anywhere which sells dvd but not cd wow that i can use … thanks, is there anywhere which sells dvd but not cd wow that i can use paypal ?:)

BangCd but beware, when I bought The Wire season 1, it was the Oz version. Plays ok tho.... :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949

See more discussions