Expired

Can I use sky wifi box to get Netflix

Found 22nd Apr 2014
Our tv isn't wifi and to connect it using Ethernet cable I would have the cable running through the house. Could I use the little sky wifi box to get Netflix or love film?
Community Updates
AskSkyNetflix
7 Comments
Do you mean NowTV?
A Sky wifi booster (if that's what you mean) will not do anything if you plug it into a usb on the tv-you need a now tv box.
Nope however the new £30 Google Chromecast device supports Netflix but you need a mobile or tablet to control it.
Mermoo

A Sky wifi booster (if that's what you mean) will not do anything if you … A Sky wifi booster (if that's what you mean) will not do anything if you plug it into a usb on the tv-you need a now tv box.

You can use the wifi boosters to provide an ethernet link so yes it would work (I've got 3 wifi boosters all connected to devices via ethernet so i know it works)
Neo1607

You can use the wifi boosters to provide an ethernet link so yes it would … You can use the wifi boosters to provide an ethernet link so yes it would work (I've got 3 wifi boosters all connected to devices via ethernet so i know it works)

Sorry, I meant the sky on demand connector (which I have just received) - there is no Ethernet point on those.
Use a home plug using your electric circuit to connect the ethernet cable from the sky box to avoid running cables. I do this and have very good connection. Don't know about Netflix, sorry.
You can use the sky wireless connector just set it up using your sky box once connected to your router you can use it in your tv, I have used mine for the Xbox and my youview box, I just need a switch or a hub so I can connect all 3 devices at the same time without swapping wires around
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants