Can I use Spotify or Deezer in the UK if I get it in North Cyprus (Turkey)

Found 12th Aug
Hi everyone
My £4.99 deal for Deezer with 3 has run out. If A family member got one of the services in North Cyprus witch is Turkey currency TL.Could I use it over here in the UK?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
It’d be better to buy a 12 month gift card on the Turkish site then apply it to your UK account, so you’d get a year for £25ish and playlists etc are set for the UK.
blimby1 m ago

It’d be better to buy a 12 month gift card on the Turkish site then apply i …It’d be better to buy a 12 month gift card on the Turkish site then apply it to your UK account, so you’d get a year for £25ish and playlists etc are set for the UK.

Did not even know they did gift cards like that.Thanks for the heads up
I have been using Deezer Turkey (paying monthly, used a VPN) and it works fine in the UK - you don't get UK radio stations unless you buy the gift card and apply it.

Better to pay monthly as the lira keeps on going down so it's getting cheaper every month. Paid £2.23 this month for family!
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Aug
blimby10 h, 35 m ago

It’d be better to buy a 12 month gift card on the Turkish site then apply i …It’d be better to buy a 12 month gift card on the Turkish site then apply it to your UK account, so you’d get a year for £25ish and playlists etc are set for the UK.

+1
I have a spot in my spotify family, please let me know if anyone would like to join
blimby12th Aug

Eneded up do this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions